Speakup Digest, Vol 41, Issue 47

Albert E. Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Mon Feb 26 21:20:58 EST 2007

Mika, thanks for telling me about the soundtest command.  It told me on my screen that the sound card seems to work, but there was no sound from the card.  My speakers are on, volume up.  I wonder if something got connected wrong, but I know too little to guess sensibly.  Again, though, thanks for the help to this point.

Al