slackware can't install

Katie Durden katielicious66 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 07:03:05 EDT 2007

well, i'm only familiar with slackware and gentoo, so other people will
have to take up most of the other docs.....and I don't think a gentoo
one needs to exist...no newbie should be attempting a gentoo set up and
anyone who is doing so should know enough to not need it, and be able to
find most of the information on the gentoo forums which by the way are
extremely helpful..lol

Katie