speakup ttsynth FC 7

Garrick Chow Garrick.Chow at sasktel.sk.ca
Fri Aug 24 15:03:17 EDT 2007

Hello, I have installed ttsynth, and the modified fedora 7 kernel, it
works fine in the console, but I now need speech with the gui, what
options do I have?  Can I still use ttsynth and speakup?  If so how do I
go about doing this.  If not please guide to me a good solution.

Garrick

NOTICE:  This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is
strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify
the sender.