Unable to use espeak with orca

Garrett Klein garrettklein at comcast.net
Sun Apr 29 18:22:35 EDT 2007

Hello all,

	I got orca working yesterday. And I had it using espeak.
	However, sometimes Orca seems to "forget" that it's supposed to
	use espeak, but keeps my speech rate/key echo settings in tact.
	I upgraded to svn orca this morning, and it was working fine,
	until it forgot my preferences again. I should note, at this
	point, that espeak isn't available in the GUI preferences,
	regardless of version. And in the newest orca, I get a python
	traceback at the end of running orca --text-setup.

	Anyone else have this problem?

	Garrett