install help

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Wed Apr 25 15:05:57 EDT 2007

You have to use the & sign to put Orca in the background. Then hit backspace
to hopefully get the beep that you're still in the terminal. Then you just
put in Ubiquity without the speech and speech will come up for install. This
odd way has to do with the fact that Orca can't communicate across accounts
so it needs to be running as root, as would the installer be.