ot: current weather conditions

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Thu Apr 19 17:26:42 EDT 2007

About 1/2 done coding a script to use asterisk and cepstral to read
current conditions/forcast over the phone, should prove to be
interesting when its finished.
On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 01:09:59PM -0700,
Steve Holmes wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 10:24:55AM -0700, David Csercsics wrote:
> > >must have the lynx browser installed in order to use this.
> >
> > Or if elinks is your browser of choice just replace lynx with elinks and
> > you're fine. So to be mmore accurate you require some text browser. I
> > tthink links supports dump as well.
>
> Yes it does but be sure to code it as '-dump 1' to do this.  you need
> the '1' in there.  I use that configuration all the time.  I have a wxw
> script that does a similar thing.  I've given thought to setting up
> little hacks to parse portions of this info to give me things like
> current temperature, dewpoint, etc.
>
> --
> HolmesGrown Solutions
> The best solutions for the best price!
> http://holmesgrown.ld.net/

How do I type "for i in *.dvi do xdvi $i done" in a GUI?
	-- Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of interfaces