ot: current weather conditions

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Apr 19 16:09:59 EDT 2007

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 10:24:55AM -0700, David Csercsics wrote:
> >must have the lynx browser installed in order to use this.
>
> Or if elinks is your browser of choice just replace lynx with elinks and
> you're fine. So to be mmore accurate you require some text browser. I
> tthink links supports dump as well.

Yes it does but be sure to code it as '-dump 1' to do this.  you need
the '1' in there.  I use that configuration all the time.  I have a wxw
script that does a similar thing.  I've given thought to setting up
little hacks to parse portions of this info to give me things like
current temperature, dewpoint, etc.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!