VmWare

Zachary Kline Z_kline at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 00:45:32 EDT 2007

Hiya,
    I at least have found the VMWare audio quality to be quite acceptable,
even with software speech.  I use espeak instead of flite, both for personal
reasons and because flite causes static on the emulated es1371.
    Granted, I'm mostly intending this VM as a Linux server, so won't be
playing much MP3 audio or the like on it.  But we'll see.
Thanks,
Zack.