Thinkpad Saga Continues

Beth Hatch bhatch200 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 15 01:42:14 EDT 2007

i Janina,

Yes, I will be taking into consideration your guidelines posted in the
how-to when I reinstall Linux, especially with the partitions as you
suggested.  I hope the speakup issue gets fixed as well, glad I'm not
the only one experiencing weird issues with the Dectalk Express.

Take care and thanks again,

Beth