Thinkpad Saga Continues

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Apr 14 12:22:32 EDT 2007

You can expect any laptop you buy with some OS already installed will
have consumed most, if not all the available hd. Either you resize with
some tool, or delete partitions and reconfigure. No surprise there.

I would strongly suggest you not blithely install Linux on a single
partition. At the very least, I strongly suggest a separate partition
for /home.  Please consider the guidance re such decisioning provided in
our installation HOWTO:

http://SpeakupModified.Org/HOWTO_INSTALL.html#diskdruid