errors when reinstalling kernel-2.6.19 on fedora core 6

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Sat Apr 7 14:52:18 EDT 2007

Hi, I had to completely remove debian and install fedora core 6 as when I
was trying to fix grub something happend and I lost my partitions.  I
reinstalled fedora core 6 and am trying to upgrade to kernel 2.6.19 that I
downloaded from speakupmodified.org but I get the following error from rpm
grubby fatal error: unable to find a suitable template What does this mean
and how can I fix it?  Also what is the difference between the kernel and
the kernel-xen versions as 2.6.18-xen was installed by default on my
fedora core 6 system?