for those who hate cell phones

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Apr 5 21:27:10 EDT 2007

I got the keyboard and last night we found out that it does work.  It's a
51 key keyboard with many shift keys all with their own names that expand
available characters when shift keys get used with other characters on the
keyboard.  As I get help, I'll be making myself a braille chart so I can
learn to use this keyboard.  Basicly it's a qwerty keyboard with a missing
top row of numbers and symbols; however hit left fn and any of the letters
in the top row and numbers get printed, hit right fn and any of those same
numbers and you get the symbols under those numbers on the top row
printed.  There's more to it than that that I have to learn but so far
that's what I now know about it.