now speakup won't speak on my fedora core 6 installation

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Thu Apr 5 22:16:07 EDT 2007

Hi, I uninstalled the kernel and did an install when installing the kernel.
Is there any point in downloading the source rpm for the kernel and
recompiling it?  I installed the rpm like it says on the speakupmodified.org
site to keep my fedora kernels with speakup up to date.  After installing
this rpm should I remove the exclude lines from /etc/yum.conf or leave them
in?