about the latest ubuntu

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Wed Apr 4 15:50:57 EDT 2007

I lost the manual and CD for the motherboard. I only know that AOpen made
it. Is there a good software tool I could run from an Oralux or other
talking rescue disk that identifies the model number of the motherboard and
type of ram? At least if I knew what it was, specifications might be able to
be found online.