about the latest ubuntu

Erik Heil eheil at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Apr 3 18:07:54 EDT 2007

Hi.  I'm going to summarize it like this.  Should you want to install the
latest Ubuntu or at least use it, it would be best to install it than to
run it off of the LiveCD.  Failure to do this in you're case probably
would yeild unacceptable performance and maybe even stability issues.
Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to upgrade the amount of available RAM in
the machine.