about the latest ubuntu

talmage at somtel.com talmage at somtel.com
Tue Apr 3 15:57:39 EDT 2007

I would think that should work, I'm running it on a 700MHz notebook
with 384 MB of Ram, but ...
What video card does it have, and what sound card?  Maybe Ubuntu
doesn't like playing with one of these.
In my case I had to use the alternate installation CD because of the
dirty, rotten, miserable graphics adapter built-in to my
laptop.  It's an ATI Rage Mobility 4, and after looking around I've
seen quite a few issues discussing ATI cards.

Dave