grub question on fedora core 6 and debian etch system

Georgina Joyce gena-j at bulldoghome.com
Mon Apr 2 18:43:08 EDT 2007

Hi

Well of course it would.  You will have to boot up with the file system you wish to use for that level of operation.  I'm sure if you boot into FC6 and not trying to boot 2 operating systems at the same time you will have success.

If you want to understand how an operating system works why read the Linux From Scratch book as I've already directed you off of this list.  You simply cannot mix and match as you are trying.

Regards

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk