speakup crashing problem

Jeremy l84ad8r at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 03:03:18 EDT 2007

Would there happen to be an ISO immage of that version about? I have
a 3.1 version as well but would like a cd with the newest one to just
start from rite off the bat. Better than having to download
everything every time I want to install on a new machine.
I am also kind of new to both linux and this list, so, forgive me if
I am off topic.
 From what I have read throughout this list, I take it that if you
download the immages from the debian sight, they do not come with
speakup, so, what is the better option?
Thanks.