FC6 Test version question

guy schlosser guyster at buckeye-express.com
Thu Sep 28 18:22:57 EDT 2006

Has anyone had any trouble installing FC6 with a USB keyboard?  I'm
using FC3 right now, and am having some keyboard problems.  If I hook
my keyboard up via PS2, I can't interrupt speech, log in or anything,
however, I can choose which OS to boot from grub.  If I use the USB
plug, I can't control Grub, but I can operate my Linux.  If anyone
has any suggestions to try, or knows whether FC6 will fix this, I
would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance,

Guy