Audigy 2 value, anyone?

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Mon Sep 25 18:43:40 EDT 2006

>From what I can figure out, the Creative Labs Audigy 2 Value PCI card
looks like a good buy, and gets great reviews. I am seriously thinking
of springing for one, and wonder if anyone is using it, and in
particular if it handles capturing okay. My Intel motherboard sound
subsystem sounds great, but lacks the ability to capture, and I can't
make the thing accept signals from line or mike.

Any experience of folks here would be most welcome, since I know that
sound capability is important to lots of folks here, myself included.

Thanks,
Chuck

Only 10 kinds of people: those who do binary, and those who do not.
But you can get a few downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh