gentoo questions

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Sep 21 18:59:49 EDT 2006

For those that installed gentoo is it still installed and how well is it
working for you?  I read an article in newsforge.com and this individual
did not use a speakup-enabled version of gentoo since he's sighted and
though he had it installed for awhile decided gentoo wasn't for him.  The
amount of hacking he needed to do with it cut too deeply into his
productive time.  Has the accessible version of gentoo that had speakup in
it been removed from the web?  From what research I've been able to do the
links to it all now appear to be dead.