Experimental Fedora packages for Speech Dispatcher, speechd-up and festival-freebsoft-utils

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Sep 14 15:13:52 EDT 2006

fc6 in order that I can test. My rpms are at
ftp.rednote.net/fedora/redhat/.

I notice the same error I had previously building orca rpms when
installing:

rpm -iv

yields a dependency error for python(abi). I'm not sure how Redhat fixed
this error, but it no longer happens when installing orca from their
rpms. The solution is to do:

rpm -iv --nodeps

in the meantime.