New Speech??

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Sep 6 10:22:44 EDT 2006

That deal from GW Micro will *NOT* run under linux.  Fonix at
www.fonix.com did sell Software DECTalk for linux as a run time module
for $50.00.

Beware however, their website is loaded with javascript and won't accept
text browsers <yuck>.  Guess I'm gonna have to start messing with the UI
string in elinks to get past these bozos.  My elinks is configured for
JS and yet these sites insist my browser doesn't support JS; I don't
think so.  Sorry for the digression.