Feisty SpeakUp

Scott Ford w8sef at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 27 13:48:03 EDT 2006

Hello,
	I am far from a sysadmin, or server administrator.  However I would
really love to have a live or extremely simple way to run speakup, like I
use grml currently.  I think that by making it simple more of the less
adventurous blind community may venture into the Linux land.  I am really
happy to se a version that has speaking version of gknome running on a live
cd.
Scott