making sure I have the latest debian sarge release with apt-get

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Thu Oct 5 18:56:03 EDT 2006

Hi, I run apt-get update regulrary to check for package header files
then apt-get dist-upgrade to get the updates.  If I do this every once
in a while will I get the sarge r3 released on september 1 2006 as when
I used the netinstall.iso with speakup it was r1?  How can I get the
next testing release installed with my current speakup kernel, just the
test base so apt-get can get the latest packages for that release and
so when it goes stable I will have it installed already?

--
My web page is http://www.nickgawronski.com

Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info