A version of Speakup... for your cell phone?

ace ace at talkingirc.net
Wed Oct 4 17:04:14 EDT 2006

Not to get off on a cellphone rant or anything but, first, this won't be
the first Linux phone.  I know for sure that the Owasys 22C runs Linux.
  Secondly, just to voice an opinion: Why isn't anyone developing
accessible CDMA phones?  Where I live, the GSM signal sucks and I am
only able to use Verizon with great signal.