Speech-dispatcher

Chris Norman cnorman at rnibncw.ac.uk
Wed Oct 4 09:51:46 EDT 2006

I used all the defaults with speech-dispatcher version 0.6.1. I altered the
default output module to espeak, and made it the only module to be loaded.
Espeak works, because I can make it talk through the command line, even by
creating a variable called $data and putting it to speak && aplay.

Should I post the log from a session?

Cheers,

Chris Norman
<!-- cnorman at rnibncw.ac.uk -->