Slackware 11.0 released :)

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Wed Oct 4 06:58:40 EDT 2006

For those who might be interested, Slackware has released version 11.0
of their Linux distribution.  I am watching it spread onto a couple of
mirror sites--Oregon State University seems to be complete, and Penn
State University is slowly adding its way through the kde directory at
the moment I am keyboarding this message.  No doubt ISO disk images
will be available soon (if they are not available yet).  For more
info, see the Slackware web site at www.slackware.com.

This has been a shameless plug for my favorite distribution of Linux
;) .  Have a _great_ day!

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
...passing through The City of Internet at the speed of light!
CIRCLE CIRCUMFERENCE = 2 * _pi * r