Greetings from Ubuntu

Gabriel Vega blindtech at blindtechs.net
Tue Oct 3 12:01:32 EDT 2006

Thank you sir for all your efforts. I do have a question though. Is your
ubuntu installer intel mac compatible? and if so what will the accessibility
options offer for it. I mainly work with macs but have a couple of pc's I
can install this ubuntu on. I tried at one time to install it on an hp vetra
p3 866 but that didn't work at all.

Gabe Vega
The BlindTechs Network
Website: http://blindtechs.net