live Ubuntu cd with Orca

Scott Ford scott at adaptiveit.us
Fri Nov 24 20:26:51 EST 2006

Lorenzo,
	I had major difficulty, just like you.  I had to get my daughter to
help.  I will attempt to describe what needs to be done.  However do it at
your own risk.  I had my partitions set up ahead of time.  I have my hard
drive setup as follows.  Partition one NTFS, 2 fat 32, 3 swap, 4 logical, 5
ext3 /home, and 6 ext3 / .  Now in order to setup the partition on the
ubuntu setup there must be places setup in each graphical column.
In my case I had to have media for the first two partitions.  Then for my
third partition I chose swap.  Finally set /home, and / to the final
partitions.  I had help with eye balls, I hope that this can provide some
clues for you guys.  Good luck