O.T.: Using garnome to build gnome

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Thu Nov 16 08:04:36 EST 2006

Hi.

My solution was to pull the Gnome 2.16 packages from experimental.  One
of the packages in experimental is pyorbit.  You will need it or need to
build it from source to get orca working in main stream Debian.

My solution for my work station is to switch it to Ubuntu.  That gives
me a stable Gnome 2.16 running on a Debian based system.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny