startech serial card

randy turner rturner222 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 13 09:01:06 EST 2006

hi Chuck,
i might try pulling out that built in modem and see
if it works then,
windows tells me that it shows up as com1
the only other serial device in the computer is a modem
i am not sure what com port it is on
the only think that i can think to do is to pull the
modem out and see what happens.
thanks
randy turner