speakup for etch v. of debian

Scott Ford scott at adaptiveit.us
Sun Nov 12 09:04:11 EST 2006

Hi,
	I have been using GRML, it is a live debin based version.  You can
get Speakup by just typing the cheat code: grml swspeak at the boot command
line. This point will come up after about 12 seconds after you switch on
your computer.
 You can obtain a iso from www.grml.org
.  I hope that this can help.
Scott