What's the advantage of a hardware synth?

randy turner rturner222 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 9 15:11:43 EST 2006

hi glenn,
can you give me the link to the isa computers?
also does anybody know of a document
that explanes how to install linux from scratch using just a sound card
for there speach?
say that you had a formatted drive with nothing on it
now if you have a doubletalk you just put in the install cd and type
speakup.s speakup_synth=dtlk
is there anything simular if you just had a sound card?
thanks in advance
randy turner