Cannot install Fedora Core 6

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Nov 2 16:14:47 EST 2006

Buddy and Darragh:

Re the "insert disk 99" error, Bill Acker would like to chat on the
telephone about this. Clearly, this needs to be cleared up. It's been
seen before, but was supposedly resolved.

Personally, I can attest to three installations here but all using the
DVD iso image and a hard drive install. I don't have vfat partitions, by
the way. Mine are all ext3, so I'm beginning to suspect something very
much amiss in the cd images.

Janina