Accessible install of Sid or Dapper?

Ricky Enger renger at carolina.rr.com
Wed May 31 12:04:02 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I'm interested in checking out Debian unstable or Ubuntu Dapper
Drake, and was just curious about the cleanest and most accessible
way to install these distros.  I know about Brltty, but since  I
don't have a Braille display, this solution won't work for me.  I
know there's a Speakup-modified Sarge and one can upgrade to Sid from
that, but are there any caveats I should be aware of with that process?

Since I know that there are several on the list using Debian
unstable, I figured this was the logical place to ask, but if there's
a more appropriate place to post the question I'll be happy to do
so.  Thanks for any suggestions or ideas.

Ricky