Driver for Echo Speech Synthesizers

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed May 31 12:02:02 EDT 2006

Wow, I remember that box.  I used to use the Echo for several years
until I got a Speakout from GW Micro.  I got to where I couldn't stand
the squeaks and squocks when shutting up speech and one place where I
worked, I kept getting all kinds of wierd RF interference from a near-by
construction site.

If the driver is stable, I would suggest giving it to Kirk and have him
include it in future Speakup versions.