Driver for Echo Speech Synthesizers

Garrett Klein garrettklein at comcast.net
Tue May 30 20:53:55 EDT 2006

Hi Martin,

	I actually already wrote a driver for the echo, which basically took the bns code, changed some constants, and added the necessary "glue" in the kernel Makefile and synthlist.h to declare it as a new synth. email me off-list and I'll send you the C source file and the relevant patches (though they might not work against the latest CVS speakup, depending on whether the order of lines has changed or not).

Garrett