The Case of the Unknown Host

propaine propaine at verizon.net
Sat May 27 12:52:11 EDT 2006

Thank you for the suggestion.  The only thing that did any good in the end
was typing

ftp www.speakupmodified.org

when in the command prompt.  Yes, I do mean www, not ftp.  (Maybe that's not
strange, but I thought it was.) From there, I did get myself to the correct
directory.

How can I determine which files to download with the mget command?  (Is
there a document containing this information?) I rechecked the installation
howto I got by way of

www.linux-speakup.org

which applies to installing FC3.  The contents of the 3 directory is very
different from that in the 5/RPMS directory, though.

Related, do I need to use different or fewer of these RPMS to do an upgrade
from FC2 rather than a full install?

Thanks to anybody who can help.

Propaine