command-line cousin to gramofile

Gene Collins collins at gene3.ait.iastate.edu
Fri May 19 14:36:35 EDT 2006

Hi Chuck.  I'm sure your gramo tool is nice.  There is another tool you
might look at called soundgrab.  It lets you mark and name tracks from
within a large wav file.  You can control the output format by giving
the proper extension, such as .mp3.  Soundgrab will use sox, lame and
oggenc as necessary to produce the proper output files.  There is a
Debian package for soundgrab, and you should be able to find it for
other distributions.  Have fun.

Gene