Trouble with speech dispatcher.

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Wed May 17 12:32:42 EDT 2006

I know this may seem obvious, but have you changed speakup to sftsyn before
trying to start speechd-up? (I have tried to get my email client to try and
connect to hotwayd, but forgotten to start it, and then it suddenly dawned
on me). I found that it doesn't always start unless that is done. Don't know
if that would give the error you are saying about in the log, but worth a
try.
From
Michael Whapples