speech-dispatcher file for eSpeak and some questions.

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Tue May 9 12:39:10 EDT 2006

The espeak-generic.conf file for speech-dispatcher included in the cvs
version of speech-dispatcher does use wave output only, so does not require
portaudio output. While this works for speech-dispatcher, if you wish to use
it for something else, then you may want to include the portaudio support
(even if you wish to test it from a bash prompt), unless you are prepared to
record to a wav file and play that.

From
Michael Whapples