Back on the list - Speakup updates?

Arthur Pirika arfy8820 at yahoo.com.au
Thu May 4 16:20:59 EDT 2006

Hi there, well I'm back after a few months break from
linux. Just wondering what new speakup features have
been added since about August Last year, which is when
I was last using linux. I remember that cursor
highlight tracking had just been introduced.
Any improvements in the software synth department?
lol.

Also, it appears that the next version of slackware
will ship with a 2.6 kernel (finally!). Has pat been
informed of the new speakup etc?

Thanks,
Arthuyr.