how to install speakup on existing fedora 4 system

The BlindTechs Network blindtech at blindtechs.net
Thu May 4 02:23:23 EDT 2006

I have a fedora 4 system already that is setup running for another
project. I have connected via serial port my double talk lite. I
would like to know if there is a command to get speakup and install
it for I would like to also have it start up auto matically once itis
istalled. if anyone could help me, I'd apreciate it.
BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net
blindtech at blindtechs.net
website: http://blindtechs.net
Visit our website where we offer free email, shell accounts,
shoutcast radio service, online games and more!