New Linux PDA For Blind People

Glenn at home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Fri Mar 31 21:02:49 EST 2006

True, but the disabilities as you mention don't face the information
deprivation that we do, and that is what we are really addressing here.
The Deaf have Closed Caption, and can read print, and telephone
accessibility, which we all pay for.
I think we are the least accommodated group of the disabled.
Not that we really need a lot, but access to technology is a really
important one for us.
Glenn