New Linux PDA For Blind People

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Thu Mar 30 21:34:23 EST 2006

Well, Glen, I completely agree with you--and while my exact comment may be a
bit off-topic, just try-and work a new hdtv tuner, or try-and-navigate a menu
on Dish Network?  While customer service will try-and-help, more often you must
have sighted asistance.  But its really as much a mindset that blind people
don't "watch" TV.  I've tried pointing out to engineers at both satelite
companies, some of the helpful changes they could make.
I think for example, VCRs became less friendly in 1988 when they removed the
direct entry channel pad from the units.
Hart