New Linux PDA For Blind People

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Mar 31 10:05:47 EST 2006

Maybe you should start your own company then.

You could probably by a few thousand mainstream devices at a discount and
put your own version of the software packages you want on them and then
resell them at, what did you say?, $25 over the normal retail price.

Good luck. Let me know when you have something because I'd like a PDA but
have found the accessible ones out of my price range.