New Linux PDA For Blind People

Jane Jordan (gmail) juanitatighan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 14:54:27 EST 2006

Bedsides, make it work well enough so we can use it and make it
*affordable*, you will attract the sighted market.  I mean, look at
Aple, like you said.  Imagine someone sitting there and *listneing*
to their emails while waiting for a train or whatever.  No need to
worry about anyone looking over their shoulder.  Se, make it
affordable for one group---affordable, not the cost of a BrailleNote,
but a regular PDA--and you will have a better chance of selling a
heck of a lot more of them and getting sighted people to like them, too.

Jane