New Linux PDA For Blind People

Ann K. Parsons akp at eznet.net
Thu Mar 30 14:12:24 EST 2006

Hi all,

Interesting on stats.  If there is a reduction in cost, it won't come
from the U.S.  It will come from India.  Why?  Because the population
there of folks who are blind is young, very young!  They want access
to info, and they're very big on Braille there.  They're still
educating the blind in residential schools!  When I say big
population, I mean just that.  I did a workshop in one city, one city,
and I had fifty, count 'em fifty, twelve to fourteen year old kids!

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
Skype:  Putertutor
"All that is gold does not glitter.
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT