New Linux PDA For Blind People

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Wed Mar 29 16:33:19 EST 2006

Hi all. On another note, did I miss it, or was there no mention of the
GPS capabilities that Janina outlined in the original message? Is this
mentioned somewhere else other than the previous two podcasts, or does
anyone know how its all going to work; receiver type, accuracy of
realtime data, etc? Thanks.